Friday, October 24, 2008

31 Things

I ripped this off from Lisa, who is a sweetheart but has an invite only blog. I wish you could all see the gorgeous pictures she has of her children playing in the fall leaves. Makes me want to pack up my kids and go get some pictures.

31 Things
1. Where is your cell phone? Probably in my purse, I am not addicted to it though so I leave it all over.
2. Where is your significant other? Bed
3. Your hair color? Mouse brown... but I have lovely highlights done every 6 weeks.
4. Your mother? A survivor
5. Your father? Retired cop
6. Your favorite thing? My crafting stuff and my computer... if I had to pick only one I am not sure which way I would go.
7. Your dream last night? I dont dream... I sleep in a haze of benedryl.
8. Your dream/goal? To give my kids the best life possible.
9. The room you're in? Kitchen
10. Your hobby? making stuff
11. Your fear? Dying before my children are grown, losing somebody I love.
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Hopefully a bigger house with my family and hopefully my daughter will be a lovely teenager unlike myself.
13. Where were you last night? Professional Development- bleh.
14. What you’re not? Skinny (an oh how I wish I was!)
15. One of your wish list items? Stamps and more stamps
16. Where you grew up? CA
17. The last thing you did? ate breakfast
18. What are you wearing? work clothes
19. Your TV? Is currently playing Phineaus and ferb
20. Your pet? getting on my last nerve
21. Your computer? MacBook
22. Your mood? Tired but happy
23. Missing someone?no not really
24. Your car? Sadly i drive a minivan and its filthy.
25. Something you’re not wearing? a nose ring?
26. Favorite store? just one? Macys
27. Your summer? My favorite time of the year! no work.
28. Love someone? yep
29. Your favorite color? blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? this morning when cole was pretending to be darthvader
31. Last time you cried? dont know

Oh hey! Your still here? I didnt think anybody really read these things! Well I am glad you stuck around! If you scroll a little lower you will see the Jelly Star cookie recipe that I got requests for. Tomorrow we will be back to cards! Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Awwwww Thank you! You just totally made my day and then some!!! :)