Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Wild Card Wednesday (or wow maybe now someone will come visit my very lonely blog)

Wild Card Wednesday featuring the letter W is brought to you by the very lovely TKW. Today I present you with Water. I would like my bonus points now please.

My son on his "boat" ride with his dad. They are in the wet water! (Double bonus points, please) My husband reports that it is very hard to row with a 40 pound kid in front of you. He also reports that boat rides are much like car rides... "go faster daddy!" "are we there yet?" "how much longer, row faster!"

My daughter filling the pool outside the cabin. We had to connect the hose to the faucet in the kitchen to get the water! My sister in law was very creative in devising the connector. It only took 2 hours to fill the pool. And the whining (oooh another w... more useless points, please!) sounded much like the boat ride... "is it done yet?" "how much longer?" "i want to go in, make it go faster!"

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hehe, great photos :)

Happy wvw

Unknown said...

WWWWWWet WWWWater! I'll do one you better, sister...TRIPLE Bonus Points...two for the Ws and one extra for just being so doggone clever!!!!!

:)

Marisa said...

Visiting from TKW's...

All these W's are making my head hurt. LOL

Great pics. And only 2 hours to fill the pool? I would have just let them play with the hose and call it a day.

I played.

tommie said...

exactly how does one connect a hose from a kitchen faucet??

IamDerby said...

i have pictures...maybe next post i will show my engineer sister in laws trade secrets.

Arlene said...

Hahahahaha, kids crack me up!!!!!! Great pics :-D