Monday, July 16, 2007

Excuse me while I get teary....

My baby is turning four tommorrow. I never thought I would have a son. For some reason I imagined myself with two or three girls. No boys, not ever. While I was pregnant with my boy I swore he was a girl. I have ultrasound after ultrasound saying the opposite but I swore he was a girl.

Now my girl (my first born) I love her dearly but she was not an easy baby. She cried nearly all the time. She nursed, she cried, she nursed and then cried some more. There were times when I thought I would go insane. So when we decided to have number two I prepared myself for the nonstop crying. Imagine my surprise when this little guy was born and he did not cry. Not only that but he slept in his crib, he liked the swing, he would sit in a bouncy chair. He did not need to be hooked to my body 24/7! His babyhood was a joy!

He makes me smile daily. He has the sweetest smile and the funniest sense of humor. He loves to dress up, he loves weapons, he loves to pet the cat until the cat runs and hides. He is the sweetest thing.

Thanks for indulging me as I prattle on about my kid. I leave you with some pictures of the boy.




My guy is the one in the orange

No comments: