Sunday, July 15, 2007

I'm Leavin on a Jet Plane....


Whoohooo! I am going to Chicago. (in a few weeks) I have never been there before. I havent been much of anywhere in the last 12 years. So I am going to Chicago to meet up with some of my internet friends. I have known these friends for quite a long while, about 7 years to be exact. We met on a pregnancy board for moms due in August of 2000. Now I know everyone giggles a bit about internet friends but these ladies... they are friends in every sense of the word. We have an email loop that is active daily where we share just about everything. I heart them so much, I wished they all lived just down the street. The closest one lives about 2 hours from me, so I got lucky there. The ones I am meeting in Chicago are from New York and Iowa. I have met two of them "IRL" before and the third, well finally we will both be in the right place at the right time. I absolutely cannot wait for this trip!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoa! New look! A commitment to more frequent posting! What is this? A new leaf I see!?!?

When will you be in Chicago? Are you staying in the city itself or somewhere else? (e-mail a response if you're more comfy...the_kept_woman at yahoo dot com) I don't think we're going back until Labor Day weekend but thought...just maybe...

Mareezie said...

I can't wait to see you again in Chicago!!!! I am so happy you decided to come! I vow my next big trip will be to CA to visit you and Amy and new baby girl :)