Monday, October 29, 2012

Mitten Love

Hi there friends!  I have a Christmas card or Holiday card for you today.  I used stamps from The Cat's Pajamas.  Stamped in momento black and colored with copic marker.  I embossed using spellbinders rectangles.  Added some stickles in diamond and called it done. 

I hope all of you on the East Coast are staying safe and dry.  Its a beautiful day here in California.  Supposed to get up to 79 today.  My son is off track (year round school) so today (I have Mondays off) we will be having a little mommy and son time.  Going to finally go get some Halloween pumpkins, see if we can find our Halloween lights, look for some little stuffed pets he collects at the store, and then it will be time to pick up my jr. higher from school.    After that its off and running for the rest of the week.  Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Ted said...

Such a sweet card, Michele! Simple, but the image combined with the Stickles really pack a punch. :)

Mara Campbell said...

What a great card! I love the glittery frame, so so pretty!!

Kathy Mc said...

Cute and sweet card, Michele! I could see this one not too bad for mass producing. Guess I'll have to try just embossing with my nesties vs. always die-cutting. Love the glittered border and trim on the mittens!

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is such an adorable C&S creation, but with lots of impact with your touches of stickles. Totally adorable.