Friday, August 05, 2011

All White Ink

P1060443
Hi blog friends! I made this card for a challenge. Then I realized that I read the challenge incorrectly and it didn't even qualify! Story of my life, I tell ya. I do like the way it came out. I am using a few PTI sets. The flowers and stems are from Honey Bees. (They are the reason I can not sell that set). The frame is from Fillable Frames and the sentiment is from one of the Floral Fusions. Everything is stamped in Fresh Snow ink. Then I went back and added lots of little bling centers. Thats it! Simple, easy, and cute too. Bling is also small, so it will mail just fine. Thanks for stopping in today!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

This is a lovely garden you've created!! White on kraft with sparkly flower centers ~ delightful!

Joyce said...

This card is absolutely brilliant. It's one of those 'why didn't I think of it' type cards, that I will pin and Case! I know exactly what you mean about those Honey Bees flowers. I bought the set to split because I wanted just the grass and flowers, and ended up making a good friend in Cathy Weber because she wanted the bees.

Mara Campbell said...

Oh My goodness, this is beautiful. The white is wonderful and the added bling just takes it to the next level. What a great card!!

Laura Isham said...

Oh my gosh, I love this card! Its perfect. Even though it didn't qualify for the challenge, it was worth the effort!