Sunday, July 10, 2011

Shady Tree Studio's Christmas in July! (2)

P1060281
Good morning friends! I have another Shady Tree Studio card to share with you. It features the holly branch from last season's set Home for the Holidays. The sentiment is a sneak peak from a new set that will be released later this month. This is a pretty simple card. I am using a hero arts card base with some pieces of cardstock on the front. I stamped in black (I am using palette noir- I like Memento for copic coloring but I just dont feel it gives as crisp of an image-so I go back and forth, trying to decide which trade off to take). I colored with my copics. I added some scrunched ribbon at the side using score tape.

2 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

Wow, your coloring is fabulous! And i love the pleated ribbon!

Nancy said...

Oh Michele, this is pretty pretty pretty! I love the colors, love how you used that sentiment (one of my favorites!). And that ribbon is PERFECT. I think the black stitching on it works really well with the type, too. Love this.