Sunday, July 03, 2011

I'm Back!!

Hello there blog friends! I am back from my travels! What a whirlwind two weeks. I think its the most I have ever traveled at once. In my heart, I am a homebody so all that new stuff takes a toll on me after awhile. I missed my kiddos, hubby, and my markers! LOL! So I finally got a chance to get some pics of a card I made right before I left.P1060275
I used Year of the Flowers minis to make this. Its actually a part of a four card set. I will be showing off the others at a later date. I also have some Shady Tree Studio goodness just around the corner as well. You are going to like the new Christmas sets... they are oh so cute! I've already got a couple of the cards made. Thanks for stopping in!
Card Deets:
Stamps: PTI year of the flower mini
Paper: PTI
Ink: memento black
Other: copic markers, cosmo cricket pattern paper, scor pal, spellbinders scalloped squares.

8 comments:

Carla said...

This is so pretty! Your coloring looks great, and I like the way you scored the sentiment area!

Margaret M said...

Very nice! It's clean and crisp..the coloring is great!

Unknown said...

Very pretty card. Great job coloring the rose. I just love this stamp set.

Lee said...

This is beautiful. Your colouring is so good!.

Keva said...

Love that scoring. It adds so much to the card. Really pretty! I'm a homebody like you and traveling, while fun sometimes, can also be an internal nightmare!! :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Michele! Fabulous coloring. btw - when I was in the hospital for L&D, I had a dream about colorful children's books, and the author was Derbylea :) Too funny!

Mad for Paper said...

The simplicity of your card is just stunning. I so want this set.
TFS
Ang

DF said...

Beautiful!