Thursday, July 28, 2011

Shady Tree Studio Blog Hop

Hi friends! Guess what? Shady Tree Studio is about to release new stamps! Please check them out on Nancy's blog. The design team is having a blog hop to celebrate the new release. If you came here from Roxie's blog you are in the right place. If you are just stopping by, go to Nancy's blog and start there- that way you won't miss a thing! You can win some free stamps, so check out the rules because you'll need to leave some comments.

P1060286
What do you think of this? I just love that little reindeer, the bow is a seperate stamp too- gives you even more options. I used a little big of masking on this with both the tree and deer. When I got done building my scene I colored it up with my copic markers. Next I covered all the images with glassy accents. My daughter loves this card. Her favorite part is the glassy accents. Its a little difficult to photograph but it gives the card a really cool look. The sentiment is stamped on the bottom in white ink and scored above and below with my scor pal.
One more view:
P1060287
Thanks for coming by. Your next stop on the hop is Joanne. Off you go!

14 comments:

Roxie said...

That's a nice scene you created for the deer and your glassy accents look great.

salamanda said...

The glossy accents work so well with this lovely card.

Nancy said...

Love it - the dark green background is so pretty, love those stars and the glossy enamel look is beautiful!!

Carla said...

This is awesome! I love the glossy accents and the bow around the deer's neck is perfect!!

Angelnorth said...

Cute card, love the dark green base and the glossy accents!

sonyaeverding said...

CUTE card. I would love to win these stamps.Please wish me luck.

Eileen M said...

Oh, the glossy accent really is a cool toUch! Love It!

Babe O'Mara said...

Love this scene. Those Christmas trees are so cute. Would love to win those.

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

Sharon34 said...

I like the glossy accents for your cute card.

Jan Stone said...

This card is sooo cute, I'd love to give it to my granddaughter and she'd love getting it.

Renee said...

I love this!!
It's so stinkin' cute...
a perfect happy Holiday card!!
And I agree with dd...
the glossy accents just make it "pop"!

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Oh I love that others are thinking of the holidays in July.....

Love this card - but then again I *heart* pretty much all your cards LOL

Mary said...

I love your holiday scene--simple, colorful and sooo cute!! Clean and Simple-my favorite!!

Jennifer Scull said...

neat way to do the glossy accents on the images! :)