Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Waltzingmouse Goodness

Good Morning Blog Friends! Its a great day! I am totally happy because I got my issue of PC magazine with my FIRST published creation! Its a little box in Stamp It Techniques. Its in the paper piecing section. That totally made my week. LOL Anyway, today I have some yummy Waltzingmouse goodness and a matching envie because I was just feeling all kinds of crafty the other day. Ive got stamps from the basket set and also little buddies. Both fabulous sets, my favorite are the fonts. Claire has a way with fonts. I colored everything up with my copics. Layered some Hawaiian shores, Aqua Mist and Kraft paper and tied on a pretty bow. Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love those colors together. Your card is so nice and springy on this dreary day.

Melissa said...

Love this! That butterfly is so pretty! Those colors are so fresh and spring-like!

B said...

So cute! Lovely coloring on the image and fun spring colors!

Stephanie said...

Love this! The Aqua Mist and Kraft are just an awesome combination! I love the cute little butterfly!

Dana said...

THis beauty is making me long for spring!
Congrats again!

Heidi said...

Beautiful card Michele! Looks like spring and since we just got 5 inches of snow I'm happy to see your daffodils! Congrats on getting published. You have so much talent that I'm not surprised at all!

Mariana said...

Lovely card! I love the happy butterfly!!

Kay D said...

I'm really loving those happy yellow daffofils with the Hawaiian Shores- GREAT color combo!

Mara Campbell said...

Congrats on your publication!! And what a sweet card, love the yellow!

Amy said...

I love this, Michele.