Saturday, January 01, 2011

Belated Christmas and Happy New Year


Happy New Year blog friends! I am blogging on the road from my new iPad and it's more difficult than I thought it would be. But I am giving it my best shot. I made this card using PTIs Believe set. I picked out a nontraditional color scheme, taking my colors from my patterned paper. I can't double check from here but I think that paper is from Bo bunny. I will double check when I get home. Thanks for stopping by today. Happy 2011 to you!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Happy New Year! This card is beautiful Michele! The colors are gorgeous and the layout is so elegant.

Mara Campbell said...

Beautiful card Michelle! Happy New Year!!

Leah said...

This is so pretty, I love that tree and the colors you did. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Happy New Year!

B said...

Happy New Year! :) Hope you had a great one!