Monday, January 17, 2011

Some Shady Tree Goodness...


I had a great day yesterday introducing a friend of mine to lovely world of stamping and copic coloring. I think she is sold. She loved Bitty Bird, LOL! This is one of the cards that I made yesterday using my Shady Tree Studio Stamps. This is from Nancy's newest release. I stamped the rose on white and then cut it out with my oval nesties. I colored it with my copics and matted it on some pp. I stamped the background with some versamark and another of Nancy's lovely stamps. I added the sentiment in Smokey Grey and then glued down the Victorian lace die cut. Since I was on a roll I made a matching envie. Thanks for popping in!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Very pretty, Michele! I love the VersaMark background......or maybe it's even the same color....either one just adds the perfect touch to yoru card. I love it!

B said...

Super sweet! What a lovely stamped bg and the flower is just lovely!

Nancy said...

This card is so soft and gentle, Michele -- pretty, pretty!! I just love the rose in the layered oval 'frame.'

Dana said...

I don't know how I missed this, but it's lovely! Soft and romantic.