Friday, December 31, 2010

Shady Tree Studio Card and Sale


Hi there! I have so neglected my poor blog. I have lots of excuses but I will spare you. First off I want to tell you about the sale at Shady Tree Studio. 20% off all stamps! Sale ends on Tuesday, so hurry over and pick out something cute. Next I have a cute little card that I made using STS stamps. I used Groovy Kind of Love. I made the background paper myself using a grid and a selection of stamps from Groovy Kind of Love. I love that dove so I decided to use that as my focal point. I colored it with my copics and popped it up on a scalloped circle. I added some little rhinestones for interest and a big beautiful American Crafts ribbon. Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute card!!

Heidi said...

CUTE card!!

Melissa said...

What a fun card, love those colors together!

Happy New Year!

B said...

Super cute! Love the fun colors!