Friday, October 22, 2010

One Last Notebook and Some Randomness


Hi friends! I've got one last notebook for you today. Same basic layout, etc. I used PTI rustic cream cardstock, EchoPark paper, and Vintage Picnic and Take Note stamps from PTI. The picture isn't the greatest. I'm sorry about that, I don't think I will ever be a photographer.
Randomness:
I got the happy news that I am getting published again! I am so excited about that! It will be in Paper Craft's 225 Cards and Gifts. Its another gift box. I will be sure to be shouting from the roof tops when it comes out.
In other news it will be a quiet weekend on the blog as I will be at CSTA (California Science Teacher's Association) conference today and Saturday. We also have weekend guests, 2 soccer games, and one school harvest festival. I feel tired just thinking about it!
MONDAY- I will have the first of the sneaks for Shady Tree Studio's latest release. I already have everything made up, taking photos this weekend. You are going to like these stamps. Super cute. Sneaks will run Mon, Tues, and Wed. Release will happen on Wednesday, October 27th. See y'all Monday!

3 comments:

Kay D said...

Congrats on being published again, and I've really enjoyed seeing all your beautiful notebooks!

Aimes said...

Congrats on getting published again - how exciting!
Just catching up around here; I love your notebooks!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

B said...

Loving your notebooks! And congrats!