Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Shady Studio Day 3


Hey there! Its release day at Shady Tree Studio! Time to go buy some cute stamps! I have two more cards for you today and then I will have one more tomorrow... once I started I couldn't stop. First up is Santa. Isn't he cute? I colored him with copics, cut him out and then used distress ink on the background. The cardstock is stamped with the snowflake stamp. I also used some vellum and linen ribbon (PTI).

The second card uses the adorable snowman image. He is stamped in dark chocolate and colored with copics. I used a berry sorbet base (PTI) with a blue lacy circle background (blue is bazzill, cut with spellbinders lacy circle die). I used the snowflake on the background here as well. I hope you enjoyed these! Now hop on over to STS and check out the full sets.

9 comments:

Erica said...

Cute Santa image! I have never heard of that stamp company-I will have to check it out!

Stephanie said...

Both are just adorable. I love the rich colors used with the Santa! Very pretty!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Cute cards! Love the folk art feel to the images.

Leah said...

These are both fabulous, love the way you colored Santa, he has such a sweet face:)

Nancy said...

Sweet cards, Michele!! Love the vellum and rich colors of the Santa card, and your coloring is really beautiful on the snowman! So cute!

Jennifer Scull said...

what absolutely precious cards! isn't that little snowman just so huggable?! I need to get this set pronto! ;)

Joan B said...

I couldn't wait to see what you did this week and visited your blog the other day, but only had time to comment now. Rocking the set! I think my favorite is your little star card. That is so clever and it sets off the start beautifully.

BethieJ said...

Michele both cards are WONDERFUL!! You did a GREAT job!
Hope your having a WONDERFUL weekend!

Dana said...

You did a fab job with both of these!