Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Grocery List


Hi there! So sorry for the sporadic blogging, still getting used to the school schedule. Work is cutting into my free time! My mom was up visiting this past weekend and she asked for a few grocery note pads to give as gifts this Christmas. Mom offered to pay, but I can't take money from my own mom, not after all the things she has done for me. So anyway I have worked on a few in the evening after the kids have gone to bed. This is my favorite so far. I used some of my favorite Echo Park paper. I used PTI Ripe Avocado for the base, Echo Park pp for the mat and for the picnic basket. I used PTI's Take Note and Vintage Picnic stamp sets. I colored some of the details with my copics. A little Ripe Avocado ribbon helps finish it off. Thanks for stopping in today!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Michele this is so cute! I love that paper you used!

June K said...

Michele, this is so adorable. Maybe I need to add notepads to my long list of "must makes"

**June**

Kay D said...

This is adorable- I love the picnic basket on for the list!

Diane Jaquay said...

Oh no, I take money from my Mom when she asks me to make things, does that make me a bad daughter, hee hee ;) Love this notepad, the picnic basket is the perfect addition!!