Friday, August 13, 2010

Inspired by... (Part 2)

If you read yesterday's post you know that I fell in love with a card by Nichole Heady that overlapped a tree image with a fillable frame. You can see the card on this post. Well I took that same idea and utilized it with completely different stamps. I liked it so much I ended up making a set of cards.
I used the flowers from the Honey Bees set. I was inspired to get it out after talking about unloved sets on the message board. I have always loved these flowers but for some reason never get them out. I also used fillable frames and their sentiments. A lot of different inks, most of them are versamagic chalk and the green one is colorbox lime pastel.
I lined and stamped up the envies too. I used doodlebug and the envie liner die from papertrey ink.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

17 comments:

Anika said...

These are so pretty, Michelle! Love the colors you chose and the coordinating envies!

B said...

Absolutely lovely!!!!!

Barbara said...

This is so SWEET!!! Love all that white and the gorgeous colors you chose!

Aimes said...

Totally loving your CAS style on these, Michelle!!!! Those inks work pretty darn well too - I'm considering buying some versamagic chalk inks myself - do you know what colours match PTI?!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Amy Kolling said...

This is soo CAS!! Absolutely love everything about this including the lined envie!

Melissa said...

So fresh and pretty! I just might have to steal this idea....hope that's ok??!! Love the lined envelope, really thinking I should get the die.

Great job!

Laurie said...

Michele...WOW! Love these! The matching envelopes are just perfect for this! Beautiful cards for sure!

Lindsay said...

So so cute! I Love the flowers and how you used the frame!

Rhonda said...

Love them, love them!!! oh those envelopes.

Kara said...

so pretty and the envelopes look so wonderful!

BethieJ said...

Michele I ADORE these!!! GREAT job!! Now I want to go make a set! ;)
Have a GREAT weekend!

June K said...

These are so lovely. Beautiful colors.

**June**

Anna (doctorfoodie) said...

Again, soooo pretty!
And you finally broke out that honeybee. :)

Diane Jaquay said...

What a SWEET little card this is!!

Jen Carter said...

This is really cute! Love it!

Geny said...

I was totally inspired by this too and planning on giving it a try tonight!! Love your fun projects lately:)!

Jill said...

So CAS and so pretty, Michele! Love the lined envies too--must order that die soon! :-D