Monday, August 09, 2010

With Gratitude


I have been on a patterned paper kick lately. I bought this particular paper well over two years ago and then hoarded it because I loved it so. Now its time to use it up! Today we have mat stack 3 (PTI) stamped with colorbox lime pastel using a stamp from All Booked Up. Inside the mat die I have an image from Round and Round. I double inked the bird to get the color variation. I used a sentiment from Round and Round as well. Its stamped in versamagic turquoise gem. The base is made from Simply Chartreuse cardstock and is tied with Hawaiian shores ribbon. Thanks for stopping by!

17 comments:

Amy Kolling said...

Love the color combination and your use of the mat stack!!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is so pretty, love those colors!

Leah said...

LOVE it! Have to get that die, so pretty and I adore how you double inked the bird, will have to try that:)

Laura Isham said...

LOVE this card. Its perfect!

Laurie said...

OH Michele this is so pretty! I love that 2-tone bird! The colors are gorgeous!

Kara said...

i'm dyin' over the color on the bird...just love it:)

Lee Anne said...

I actually have Lime Pastel in my room, and didn't realize it went so well with SC until you started using it. I love the bird that you created here! So pretty!

pattylt said...

Love the greens. I really like the color choices you put together and snuck in bits of HS in the bird, leaves and sentiment. Very clever and eye pleasing. Love that Matstack!

Barbara said...

WOW! I love the way you used the mat stack die and Round and Round! So creative!!

Dana said...

Way to go on using up that hoard of PP! I like the bird's colors...pretty.

BethieJ said...

Michele I LOVE it! What fabulous colors!! YEAH for using your stash!!
Have a GREAT day!

B said...

yay for more cards using all that pp! Fab use of the mat stack die and the circular image from round and round!

Aimes said...

Great use of DP - I love how you inked the lil' birdie! He coordinates so well with your DP!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Lindsay said...

What a fun card! I love it!

Lindsay said...

What a fun card! I love it!

Paulina said...

I love these colors!! I wasn't too keen on the Mat Stack 3 die, but your samples are really starting to change my mind. ;)

Jill said...

This is gorgeous! I love, love, love how you did the bird!