Thursday, May 08, 2008

Guppy Update

(Sorry if you are here looking for crafty things...hopefully I will get some pics up this weekend)
So the guppies made the trip to school just fine. I wish I had a camera when I delivered them to the second graders. Only children could get that excited over a few fish. The fish are all set up in their new homes; customized two liter bottles, with blue and green gravel and some aquatic plants (and NO HEATERS!!! TAKE THAT PETSMART!) Everyone was still alive and well when I left school today. Oh and everyone had been given names....some that stick in my mind: Jazmine, Danny, Lola, Annie, Hareema LOL! I love it! Now I just need to go get some worms to deliver to my first graders and we are all set with animals until the end of the year. Which would be June 12th.. not that I am counting or anything!

1 comment:

tommie said...

Our last day is May 22! so glad the fish are doing well. good for you for sticking to your guns...or your two liter bottles.