Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Long Time, No Write

Hello there!  It's been awhile!  I've totally lost the blogging bug.  I have made so many cards and I haven't photographed at all, let alone uploaded!  But today my little family left for a few days without me and I was sitting around procrastinating when I thought: "Hey lets upload some of these cards!"  So here I am.
IMG_2538
This card features some stamps from Papertrey Ink.  Round Repeats and birthday words (not sure that is the real title).  I love Round Repeats.  I am crazy about pattern building stamps.  Paper and ink also by PTI- Hawaiian Shores and New Leaf.

2 comments:

Joan B said...

lovely!!

Leigh Penner said...

This is so pretty, Michele! I'm glad you're blogging-- I love seeing your cards!
I haven't even inked up this set yet.... maybe today....