Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Minibloom Set

I gotta tell you, I love the Mini Bloom set from PTI.  I love the scale, I love the flowers, I love the sentiments.  There is nothing I would change here.
Untitled
Card 1- I used Canyon Clay, Summer Sunrise, Simply Chartreuse, and Harvest Gold.
Untitled
Card 2- Berry Sorbet, New Leaf, Blueberry Sky, Spring Rain, Harvest Gold
Untitled
Card 3- Melon Berry, Hawaiian Shores, Smokey Grey, New Leaf
Untitled
Card 4- Autumn Rose, Versamagic Lilac and Aqua, Hawaiian Shores, New Leaf, Harvest Gold

7 comments:

Karen P said...

I got this set too!! I just hope my cards turn out half as cute

Leah said...

So pretty! I love them all but my favorite is the first one. I don't usually go for oranges but this is just lovely!

June K said...

Pretty cards. I may just have to get this set.

Joan B said...

OOOOHHHH!!!! Love these

Jennifer K said...

These are all soooo pretty, Michele! Well done!

Leigh Penner said...

I saw your first card and thought "Pretty!" And then I scrolled down to see more lovely cards! I love the colour combos you used-- such a fabulous job, Michele!

Linda Nicholson said...

Absolutely lovely set of cards! Love all the different color combos. Would you believe I inked up my mini blooms set for the very first time yesterday for the blog hop?

Linda