Tuesday, February 26, 2013

PTI Make It Monday- Glitter Accents

Hello friends!  It appears I am on a roll- three days, three posts- perhaps the secret is my iphone photos.  No editing and no uploading saves on time.  I can go straight from my phone to flickr to my blog.  I sacrifice quality but well at least I have something to show right?
Untitled
Here is today's card in all its unedited glory, LOL.  I made the glitter accents using PTI's star border die.  The stamps are from their new birthday sentiment set that was released last month.  I am using Aqua Mist paper with Hawaiian Shores Ink.  The glitter is WOW from American crafts.  I just picked up a huge pack (like over 20 bottles of glitter) at Tuesday Morning for the bargain price of 14 bucks.  I will never be able to use all that glitter!  Thanks for stopping in today and if you would like to see the rest of PTI's Make It Monday entries just click here.

3 comments:

Karen P said...

Super pretty as always! Did you see my pathetic attempt at the pinwheel? I even submitted it to PTI.... ;)

Hope you have a great day!

Nancy Penir said...

Ha! I have the super glitter pack from Michael's! (love those sales!)
Lovely on Hawaiian Shores. The stars just seem to belong!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.