Sunday, February 24, 2013

Mini Blooms Tags and Card

Hello my friends!  It has been awhile.  I just haven't been feeling the blogging bug lately.  I've been creating plenty but when the card is done I haven't been photographing or uploading.  I keep thinking the want will come back eventually and hopefully I will get back on some type of schedule.  I had thought about scheduling it out but then this isn't my job- I have one of those and as much as I love it its still work.  I certainly don't want my hobby to be work too.  So there you have it.  Anyway today I do have a little something for you.  Its taken with my iphone so the pictures are not edited.  I am all about easy lately. 
Untitled
Tags are up first.  These are made with the new PTI set Mini Blooms.  I love this set already.  I have only had it in my possession for a few days but I love it.  The tags are also PTI- the Tremendous tags.  I stamped using Melon berry, summer sunrise, and new leaf ink.  I used the mini bloom dies to make the pop ups.
Untitled
Here we have the matching card.  I actually made the tags first and then was inspired by the colors.  I stamped the large corner leaf/flower image in green and then added colored flowers using the die cuts.  I added the melon berry ribbon (right over where I smudged- LOL) and called it a day.  Thanks for coming by- I appreciate you coming back to read here even when the posts are sporadic!

7 comments:

June K said...

Cute card and tags. Those tiny flower dies are so dainty. Good to see your blog today. Your blog is on by GR so any day you are sharing I enjoy looking and reading. Don't worry about sporadic - hey, it's whatever we are in the mood for, right? - we all have lives.

Karen P said...

Awesome as usual! So pretty!

Leigh Penner said...

I love these tags and card, Michele! You are rocking this stamp set.... and making me wonder if I was too hasty on passing on this one! They all look so pretty!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome creations!!

Linda Nicholson said...

Oh these are just darling! Love the colors you used and how you arranged the blooms. Creations like yours are making me want to place another order...$75 shouldn't be too hard to get to right?

Linda

Taheerah said...

All of these are absolutely gorgeous Michele, but I have to say my heart totally gets drawn to those tags!! They're simple yet stunning!!

Francie said...

I love this set, but haven't been able to make it work for me, yet. You're creating beautiful things with it. Thanks for the inspiration.