Monday, November 14, 2011

More Tags

Hello friends! I am going to be in and out of town all week. We just got back from my Father in Law's place and in a few days I am off to my grandfather's memorial service. In between, I will be working. So if the posts are a bit sporadic, that's why. Its going to be mostly tags this week, although I am starting another project that I am pretty excited about, my SIL's baby shower invites! I am sure the first 5 will be fun (and the next 35 a chore! LOL).
P1060655
And a little bigger....
P1060656
This tag uses PTI Tiny Treats Christmas and a Waltzingmouse Christmas set (I am not sure which off the top of my head, sorry!)  The paper is from My Mind's Eye.  The ribbon and buttons are from PTI, as is the cardstock and die I used to cut the tag.  The twine is from Crate and Barrel.

6 comments:

Kara said...

adorable tags!!

Mara Campbell said...

These are so darn cute! I love the loopy ribbon for the tag and how the sentiment hangs off the side. Wonderful tags!

Elena said...

so cute!

carol (krillsister) said...

Cute tags. Love the color combinations.

Joan B said...

these rock

Michelle Philippi said...

I love the big loopy ribbons you are using at the top of these tags. They go well with the rounded base of the tag. I can't believe you stamped and colored all these little images for tags. You're nuts :p