Saturday, November 12, 2011

Christmas Tags

Hello Friends!  Well I think I am finally over this stupid cold.  It had me down for a week, which for me, is really unusual.  Anyway, last night I was finally feeling well enough to get some crafting done.  I decided to break out the Christmas stamps and make some tags.  I made soooo many! So its gonna be all tags on the blog for the next week or so.  LOL! P1060650
This tag features stamps from Papertrey Ink.  The sentiment is from Holiday Lights and the little penguin is from Tiny Treats:  Christmas.  I am using 6x6 Christmas paper from My Mind's Eye.  I love this collection!  The ribbons, cardstock, and buttons are from PTI.
P1060649
Same tag, different colors! The twine is from this massive spool from Crate and Barrel. I bought it last year and I dont think I will ever be able to use it all up! P1060648
Thanks for stopping by today! I should be back on Monday with more tags.

No comments: