Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving Friends! I wish I had a nice fall card for you, but just like the stores, I have already moved on to Christmas! Everything I have made recently is in the Christmas theme. P1060680
Today's card features the Papertrey Ink set, Tree Trimming Trio.  I bought it when it first came out, so I have had it for a few years.  Today I paired it up with the matching die.  The paper is New Leaf.  I stamped with versamark and embossed with sparkle embossing powder.  The ornaments are punched from Scarlet Jewel and embossed as well.  The sentiment is in Scarlet Jewel.  The card base is Fine Linen.  The patterned paper is Merry Mint by American Crafts.  I think this may be a line from last year.  I am a hoarder, I admit it.  I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow.  May your bellies be full and your troubles be few.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: