Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Waltzingmouse Christmas Cottage

P1060584
Yes, I am still obsessed with this stamp! I love everything about it.  This house is stamped on Rustic White paper.  Rustic White is super soft, so if you color on it with copics, be very careful.  After coloring the house I pulled out my liquid pearls and went to town.  It dried a little more silvery than I expected but I still like it.  I mounted the card on Pinefeather cardstock.  I have to admit I am not fond of this color but way back when I bought a 24 pack and I need to use it up.  What I would give for a better hunter green. LOL
P1060585 Close up of the house and the liquid pearl craziness! Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! The liquid pearls literally is the icing on the cake. Looks like a yummy gingerbread house.

Juanita B said...

This is a STUNNING card!!! It looks perfect to me with so much dimension. It really does look like a 3-D gingerbread house. Yummmm and TFS.