Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Holiday Lights

P1060547 P1060548
Hello bloggy friends! Thanks so much for your comments yesterday. Comments always make me way happier than they probably should, LOL. And thanks Joyce, for agreeing with me about the spelling of layers with a z. I just can't stand it. Its kind of like cheese its- the actual box has it written as Cheez Its. I just can't stand it! LOL Today I have a Christmas card for you.  I have actually made a few Christmas cards over the last few weeks.  I took pictures when I had the camera out for Make it Monday yesterday.  Today's card uses a new set from PTI.  It was designed by Dawn McVey.  I think its called Holiday Lights.  I love how the string is separate from the light bulb stamps.  If I could change anything, I would add a light bulb that could be colored.    Anyway this card is quick and easy- perfect for mass production- if I did that kind of thing (I don't).  Cord is stamped in silver, lights in pure poppy and virdian leaf.  A little bit of scoring and silver sentiment and we are all done.  As always, thanks for coming by.

5 comments:

Caren B said...

Love this set and your card.

Joyce said...

Love this card. Simple and fun. It looks like you've got some sort of sparkly dimensional on the lights. Love that. This is probably the one set I didn't get that I'm sorry about (good thing it's not too late)

Aimes said...

Oooh this is a fab CAS design and I love those sparkly light-bulbs! :)
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Leah said...

Such a great CAS card :) So nice to see you back, I have been MIA since baby coming home. Just haven't felt crafty, but I can feel it slowly coming back...I'm so glad too because I need it! hugs

Kara said...

love the dtring stamped in silver!