Sunday, October 16, 2011

Little Bitty Bird in Winter

P1060588
Want the new PTI Winterberry set look without the price?  Try using the Little Bitty Bird in combination with the older Rustic Branches.  Rustic Branches has the lovely little tiny open circle for berries.  LBB supplies the branch and birdie.   The snowflakes are from Rustic Snowflake and the sentiment is from Tiny Treats Christmas.  Snow drifts are made with a pencil and some white cardstock.  Add some stickles and you are all done.  All supplies PTI except for the copics and the stickles.  The idea for this card came from Heather's blog on this post:  http://pinefeather.typepad.com/pine_is_here/2011/10/introducing-winterberry-tag-its-9.html

6 comments:

June K. said...

Cute card, Michele. LBB is on my wish list. One of these days it will be mine.

Liz said...

Fantastic idea! I haven't used LBB since the release to realize this, so I'll have to try it out!

Caren B said...

Cute card! I may have to CASE this one!

Joyce said...

So cute. I was wondering if I could case Heather's card using Little Bitty Bird. Love how you have done this.

KimberlyO said...

Thank you so much for posting this!! I think I've found the card I'll make for Christmas 2012. :) (I finished my Christmas 2011 cards this summer.)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.