Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Shady Tree Wednesday (ok well almost Thursday)

Hey there! How are you? So during my internet absence, I missed a couple of deadlines, one of them was my Shady Tree Studio Wednesday post. So here I am to make up for it. I used stamps from Backyard Spring. The cardstock is spring rain from PTI. Memento and enchanted evening ink. The butterfly was cut from acetate with the PTI butterfly die. I covered it in sparkly embossing powder (hero arts) and then in diamond stickles. I added some Doodlebug bling. Flowers are colored with my copics and have some orange peel stickles in the center.
And a close up. I love that butterfly and that sweet sentiment! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Lee said...

Lovely butterfly. The card LO is great too!

Lynn Mercurio said...

WOW - this is such a beautiful card and that paper your butterfly is die cut from is AMAZING!

Elizabeth Sunday said...

Beautiful card. I simply love what you did with the butterfly!

B said...

So lovely! That butterfly is just super sweet!

Leah said...

SO pretty! Love that transparent butterfly.