Sunday, April 10, 2011

Birdies!

I admit it. I am still a sucker for cute patterned paper. I saw this paper, from 3 bugs in a rug, at my LSS and I had to have it. Of course once I bought it I had no clue what to do with it. So last night here is what I came up with. First off we have the mega bird! I made him with a variety of circle dies and punches. He is so big there is no room for a sentiment. Although I did contemplate putting it on his stomach.
This next card I made for the Waltzingmouse Makers blog. I used Claires lovely egg stamps and sentiment as a background for all the little birds. A fun and easy card to make. If you want to know all the deets you can hop over to the Waltzingmouse Makers blog.

7 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

How cute! He looks a little like a bird from Angry Birds.

Amy said...

Very cute!
Love all the pretty spring colors.

Unknown said...

I love the MEGA bird! So cute!

There's something special for you on my blog today!

Rose said...

Creative Genius !! Who would have thought to recreate that little birdie !! I love it it's so fun and springy.....now lets see if you can do it with wise owl LOL !

Mara Campbell said...

That big bird is awesome! I love how it's purple!! And the 2nd card is so darn cute. The birds and the eggs together is the cutest!

Leah said...

So cute! Love that big round bird, too cute!!

Ren-Yi said...

Aww - these bird cards are so cuddly cute. I love how you had the birds scattered amongst the eggs. too cute!