Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cheers to You


Another little scrappy card. I am still working on using up all those scraps...I wish I could id the paper for you but its all from my stash. The only one I know is the little bitty dot paper at the top. Thats Bitty Dot by Papertrey ink. The cardstock base is Raspberry Fizz by PTI. I used Fillable Frame die and stamp at the top. The sentiment and drink is from Day at the Beach (PTI). I rounded the corners with my Corner Chomper. I cant believe I waited so long to buy it. Its awesome! Thanks for stopping by today!
Can I ask you a favor? Please, please vote for the school I work at! Just click on the vote now link. It's right over there in my side bar------>>>>>>. You can vote 5x for one school.

5 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

Scrappy and happy, yep, LOVE this fun card!!!

Laurie said...

Too cute! I love this sentiment and drink stamp in the FF!

Jennifer K said...

Pink and green - love it! Such a fun card to send to a girlfriend. And I hear you about the scraps - I keep giving away paper to my kids' school and it barely is making a dent.

Jill said...

Good for you using up your scraps still! I'm afraid I'd have to make 1,000 just to make a dent, LOL! Love the pink & green "roundy-ness" of your card, Michele!

B said...

Yay for using up those scraps!