Friday, July 02, 2010

Big Delicious Ribbon


So I was cruising the Big Lots the other night and I found this yummy American Crafts ribbon. So pretty and fat and only a buck. Really, how could I resist it? I love the color combo and used it to set up my card. The purple is by Prism- not sure the color. The pink is from PTI- raspberry fizz. I stamped the little teacup from PTI in versamagic purple petunia. The tea bag is in palette noir with the sentiment in raspberry fizz. Its a pretty simple card but sometimes I like simple.

13 comments:

Heidi said...

I like it simple too! This is a really cute card the that ribbon is delicious!

Mariah said...

Cute! Love the ribbon...would make a great hair tie!

Anika said...

That is definitely 'Big Delicious Ribbon'! Great card, Michele! Love that you colored in just a few of the polka dots in that tea cup, very cute!

B said...

Oh YUM! LOVE the big big big ribbon! I love seeing big ribbons on cards and you used it just perfectly!

Leah said...

Fabulous ribbon and yea on finding a bargain! Love that! I like simple, simple is good but still so pretty:)

Diane Jaquay said...

Aaaah, yes, that IS gorgeous ribbon, and you did a fabulous job of matching up the colors in it with your paper and ink! Great card!

Dana said...

Just fab Michele!

Melissa said...

So fun! I'm scared of big ribbon...this is a great use!

June K said...

Pretty bow -- very pretty card. I love the ribbon colors. And only a buck too.

**June**

Mara Campbell said...

eeek!!! that ribbon IS delicious! I love the big bow and your color combo. Great card!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Delicious is right...this creations is simply delectable! So very well done.

Unknown said...

Such an adorable ribbon!! so gorgeous!

Kara said...

that ribbon is so cool!!