Wednesday, March 24, 2010

An Update

So sorry the blog has been blank all week. I haven't had time to make a single pretty thing. I have made several ugly Dahlias-- but thats another story! I have been sitting at my pretty desk, but little is being made... probably because I have only been able to sit for like 5 minutes at a time. Things are very busy here! Both the kids are playing sports right now, so lots of practices. Both of our mother's are coming to visit in the next week so lots of cleaning going on! Can't have my mother knowing I am living in filth! Throw in work and PTA and you have a busy girl. I am hoping to have some cards up over the weekend. Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing that I have readers, makes me smile :)

5 comments:

Jennifer K said...

Have a great week, Michele! We'll be here when you get back. )

Val said...

I can totally relate. Hope you get it all done. BTW, your new desk looks awesome!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Love your new stamping area. So organized. And while stopping by, noticed your Pink Dot card. Beautiful!

Lee said...

Your new desk is awesome. Hope you get everything done so you can "play" again soon.

Unknown said...

I love your new desk Michele!!! I hear ya about the busy thing!!! hope you get a little rest nevermind the cards!! lol!