Monday, February 08, 2010

PTI Paint by Number Challenge


In case you have been living under a rock, PTI (Papertrey Ink) is celebrating their third anniversary! Lots of fun and prizes to be had, so definitely stop over and say hi! Today I have a color by number challenge for you. You can find all the deets here. On my card I used Kraft, Ocean tides, Lemon tart, Spring Moss, and Vintage Cream (ribbon). I stamped mono-chromatically in the corresponding ink colors using stamps from In Bloom. The sentiment is from Birthday Basics. Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

Heidi said...

Michele I love the colors you worked with! Nice job on this card. It's really pretty.

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Great stamping of your layers. Way to rock the PTI paint by numbers challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Diane said...

This is such a pretty card! You did a great job working with the color palette. Best wishes winning!

B said...

Love the monochromatic stamping! Absolutely lovely!

Cheryl said...

So, so pretty! I love how you carried the stamping on every layer.

Dana said...

HA HA HA! Your opening sentence cracked me up Michele!
This card is lovely. The simple white satin ribon is such a focal point for all the stamps BGs.

Sara Mac said...

Great job on the challenge. Love what you did with the color combo.

Rose said...

Beautiful card....love how you overlapped the flowers !

P.S. great minds think alike I used In Bloom on my challenge card too !!!

Melissa said...

Beautiful Michele--your card is so peaceful! Loved your colors--hated mine, LOL!

Cathy Weber said...

Wow! You really make nice cards. I just checked out the card after this one and both are great. Isn't this PTI anniversary great, if not a bit overwhelming? I think I am going to be broke on the 16th.

Mara Campbell said...

Beautiful! YOu are rocking the PTI challenges!!