Sunday, February 14, 2010

More Waltzingmouse Goodness

First up is this cute little baby boy card. Unfortunately I know only one pregnant person and she is having a girl! LOL... maybe I can sell it at school. Anyway I used Waltzingmouse Vintage circles to stamp the circle border in Spring Rain ink. I then cut it out with my scallop nesties. I stamped the little border on PTI white with Spring rain ink using a little companion stamp from vintage circles. The little lamb and sentiment are from WM Lil Buddies set. I colored the lamb with my copics to match the spring rain ink. I punched a border with my slot punch and threaded through some spring rain ribbon and then tied on a matching bow. The whole thing was super quick to make.
I just love this little card, doesn't it look like the Bees are circling the sentiment? First I stamped the Bees on PTI white. I kind of just eyeballed where they should be based on the circles. Next I masked them with a quick paper mask. Then I used the dotted circle from WM Vintage circles and lined it up with the bees and stamped it in black noir. Next I added the sentiment (from WM Lil Buddies) and the small bee (from WM spring baskets). I added some color with my copics. I cut out a scalloped mat with my nesties using PTI bitty boxes paper. The card base is Summer Sunrise. I stamped it with the WM Off Beat Backgrounds checkerboard using summer sunrise ink. Next I ran PTI tea dye ink all over it (had to cover my crooked stamping! LOL). Ribbon is PTI black satin. Thanks for stopping in today. I did lots of stamping today, so be on the lookout for more WM later this week.

6 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

Cute cute cards!! I love that first baby boy card, the slot punch with the ribbon is really cool!

Jennifer K said...

That bee card is just the cutest and I love the ribbon on the baby boy card!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Love all your walzing mouse goodness. Very sweet!

Lee said...

I love the baby boy card. The slot punch and ribbon are stunning. Can't believe your order arrived so quickly. Still waiting for mine.

Diane Jaquay said...

That little lamb is so sweet!! I received my very first WM order in the mail yesterday :)

Julia Aston said...

I love the framed little sheep and the woven ribbon on your baby card - and the circle pattern with the bees is such a great design!!