Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Little More Aqua and Chocolate

Actually I have a lot more Aqua and Chocolate but I am not posting it all today... gotta spread out the love.  Today I have a thank you card to show you.  I used all PTI on this one.  The colors are Aqua Mist, Vintage Cream, and Dark Chocolate.  Thats the new Aqua Mist ink, which I must say is a thousand times better than the old.  The stamp set Vintage labels with the exception of the sentiment which is from either Beyond Basic Borders or Rustic branches... they look so much alike and I am too tired to run and check.
And here is a close up of all that yummy aqua goodness.  I got the idea for the background on the Aqua from a card on Dawn McVey's blog.  I can't find it now, but I think she showed it during the Vintage Label countdown.  I am off to work, have a great Tuesday!  Today I will be explaining solids, liquids, and gases to first graders; discussing Atoms and the periodic table with fifth graders; and reviewing magnetism with some cute 4th graders.  Hope your day is fun too!

13 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

Love these colors together!! Very pretty and elegant card! I am so glad I could make your day! LOL! : )

Lee said...

Very pretty. Love your stamped pp.

peggysue said...

You're just going to keep stamping with that color combination until you force me to try it too, I see your evil plan. :) This is very pretty, all of your aqua and chocolate cards look great so far.

Leah said...

YummO! I just want to eat it! I think it reminds me of mint chocolate chip, my fav! This came out just perfect, elegant and simple.

Val said...

So pretty. Love that color combo. Beautiful work.

BethieJ said...

BEAUTIFUL Michele.. LOVE your stamped paper.. and the color combo is so pretty!! Cant wait to see more!!
Sounds like a FUN day of teaching to me!
Hope your day is GREAT!

anya said...

Very, very pretty! It is so elegant! Love the colors and your patterned paper :)

Unknown said...

Oh Pure class! A stunner!

Joan B said...

so lovely. everything about it works.

Cheryl said...

GORGEOUS! This card is simply beautiful. I love the PP you made, and those colors are delicious together, are they not?

Have you ever done a solid/liquid/gas activity where the kids are the molecules themselves? As in, they go in the gym and you call out what kind of matter they should be, and they either run together or run apart? Very fun.

Sherry said...

Beautiful card with great colors!

Melissa said...

Gorgeous Michele! I LOVE those colors together--so elegant!

Mara Campbell said...

Oh, my most favorite color combo ever!!! ***sigh*** this is sooooo pretty!!!