Monday, October 19, 2009

Halloween Boxes

Good Morning and Happy Monday. I do love a Monday, perhaps because I have the day off every week. Today I have for you a couple of little Halloween boxes. They are made with some orange Bazzill cardstock and a mix of Waltzingmouse and Papertrey Ink stamps. The bats and little stars are from WM everything else from PTI. The ribbon I picked up at Michaels last year. I made the box by copying the one my smashbox eyeshadow came in. I don't have any measurements I just took the original apart and traced and scored it. I was thinking I would make these for the teachers at school but it was way too time consuming so I need another idea before the 30th.

6 comments:

Val said...

These are adorable. I will be copying these for sure. Brilliant!

Leah said...

These are so cute:) Love the ribbon!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Happy Halloween! So cute!

B said...

Absolutely adorable!!! ;)

BethieJ said...

SOOOOO CUTE!! I needs to find me some SMASH BOX eyeshadow! I LOVE these..Great job Michele!

Mara Campbell said...

I am a sucker for treat boxes and these are ADORABLE!!!!!