Saturday, September 19, 2009

Helllloooooooo

Wow, work is taking its toll on my blog! I apologize for the lack of posts. The problem is I haven't had time to make anything! We are two weeks into the school year and I am already swamped! On top of that I have my first illness of the year, some kind of horrid head cold. I am not complaining because trust me, I am happy to be employed. Hoping this weekend to get some new things made, maybe get them photographed so we have something pretty to look at next week. In the meantime here is my grateful list for this week!
Ten Things I am Thankful For (In totally random order!)
1. New stamps from PTI
2. An Ha1c of 6.8
3. Cute new pants that were on sale
4. My sewing machine
5. That my mom taught me how to sew
6. My friend, Louise, for making me laugh
7. My friend, Asa, for his high standards
8. My husband for bringing me lunch on Friday
9. My boss for giving me some leeway on my arrival time so I can drop my kids at school.
10. My cat

6 comments:

Serendipity said...

I'm thankful you got through it all!!! It will become second nature to you in a matter of weeks ~ just go with the flow!

B said...

:)

peggysue said...

Good list. And don't worry, life has a way of heating up for everyone in the Fall. . . you'll get inky again soon.

BethieJ said...

Great list Michele! Hope your feeling better!!!

Val said...

Always great to stop and count your blessings. Great list.

@JoyceCasaldi said...

and I'm thankful for visiting your blog today, great Celebrate Fall card:)