Monday, August 17, 2009

Back to School!

Hello friends! It is back to school today for my kiddos! (I work in a different district which does not start until September 8th, if /when I get my job back.) This is the first year I have made first day gifts. What do you think? I, as a teacher, have never gotten a first day gift so I know I would be thrilled- but then I would be thrilled with anything! LOL!This first one is made with Basic Grey and DCWV paper.  I've got some MM ribbon and some cute PTI  and Doodlebug buttons.  Stamps are from MM.
This paper is from ???.  I got it out of my stash.  The accent paper is DCWV and PTI cardstock.  Stamps from MM.  Ribbon from PTI.  Buttons from PTI and Doodlebug.
This background paper is from Rusty Pickle (they are smart enough to print their name on the back! haha!) Accents by DCWV, cardstock by PTI.  Ribbon and buttons by PTI.  Other ribbon from Michaels.  Thanks for Looking!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

These are really cute!!!

Aimes said...

Well I'd really love it if I got one of these on my first day back (With Miss Wanford on the bottom of course LOL)! I don't go back until Sept 7th too!
Aimes
x

Lee said...

Really lovely gifts. I'd be thrilled with a first day gift.

Joan B said...

great idea and beautifully done!

B said...

Great idea -- sooo cute!

Melissa said...

Such a nice teacher gift, and they turned out beautiful!!

BethieJ said...

LOVE these... I was gonna make 1st day gifts too.. never have.. but had an idea... you have inspired me.. I better get busy! LOL!
Sending you good wishes to get your job back!