Thursday, April 09, 2009

Coming Up for Air

First off I just have to say those Twilight Books are so good!  I am nearly done with the last one... about 2/3 of the way through.  I am sure I will finish it tonite sometime.  I had to take a little break.  Bella was starting to get on my nerves.  Sometimes she is such a teenager!  Some things about those books take me right back to teenager land.   Anyway if you haven't given them a try you should.... Onto some crafty stuff.  I made this last week.

 This is one of my most favorite Guidelines 2 cards ever. I made it for my mom's birthday this month. I did end up stamping a happy birthday sentiment on the bottom after I took the picture. I used Kraft cardstock as the base for my patterned paper.  I stamped the guidelines 2 grid in fresh snow.  The center of the circles is also fresh snow.  In between I stamped with avocado and ocean tides.  I used some light blue dew drops and stuck them down with blue (patina) stickles.  If you have never tried dew drops with stickles try it out, its gorgeous IRL.  I tried to get a close up for you so you could see all the sparkle.  I added some score lines to my Ripe Avocado base with my score pal and then tied the whole thing with some ocean tides ribbon.  A little more patina stickles as an accent and I was all done.  Hope you enjoy!  Now I am off to finish that book so I can stamp and think of things besides vampires!  LOL.  Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Diane said...

I hope your book turned out just the way you thought!

I just wanted to tell you that I love your cards! They are always so fresh and fun! You are an inspiration to me!

I have an award for you over on my blog so stop by and get it when you have a minute. Keep up the great work. I'll be watching for it!