Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I am a creature of habit

Its Wednesday, on Wednesdays I like to play WCW. So um I think I am gonna play. Hoping that will be ok with TKW... ya know I dont normally hijack people's games but like I said I am a creature of habit and on Wednesdays I like to play WCW. So here goes.... oh wait... I pick F or P, either of those will work with my picture. You can play too... just make up whatever rule you want and let me know so I can come see your pictures!

These are giant pollywogs or frogs. They were huge!!! Like the size of your fist! Crazy big, I had never seen anything like it.

2 comments:

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

so what is in the bottom of the pond under the massive toads?

IamDerby said...

thats a crawdad or something. Most of those were smaller than the freaky pollywogs