Saturday, June 27, 2015

More Zig Clean Color Bouquets

Hello Friends!  I have something new for you today. I am still using the zig markers.  I am starting to enjoy them a bit more now that I have a better feel for how they work.   I decided I like them best on watercolor paper and I really like using them with pencil drawings.  The card below uses the 12 pack Zig on watercolor paper.  I used both a waterbrush pen and a regular paint brush.  The panel is mounted on PTI Kraft with scrap patterned paper (no clue of maker), and some maya road twine.

Watercolor bouquet2 
The second card is basically the same thing.  The pink paper is from PTI.  Everything is else is the same as mentioned above.  Thanks for stopping in!
  Watercolor bouquet 3

3 comments:

jw said...

Beautiful! Your drawings are great and those bright, clear colors really work here!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!

Karen P said...

So pretty! I ordered the 40 set, but they have yet to come in. I hope I get as nice results as you did!