Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Waltzingmouse Brilliance!

P1060888
Hello Friends!  Let me swoon over Waltzingmouse stamps today!  WMS are awesome.  They just finished another terrific release.  I ordered during the release and got my stamps on Monday.  Super fast service, especially since they are coming from Ireland!  I love this latest set, French Country.  So much awesomeness packed in.  You can't go wrong.  I stamped the big border in kraft ink on rustic cream paper.  The background below is also stamped in kraft.  I colored a bit with copics and then added some pearl trim.  Loving this set!

2 comments:

Joyce said...

What a pretty card. I also ordered this set, but I didn't order right away, so I am still waiting. I'll be closely watching what you do with it, so I can get some good inspiration.

Mara Campbell said...

This is such a pretty card. I like the background stamping and that beautiful row of pearls!