Monday, March 19, 2012
Good Morning blog friends! Today I have a card I made for my momma. She has been pretty upset because one of her friends recently got a new job. Of course she is happy that her friend has a new job, but sad because she has worked with her friend for over 30 years. So understandably she has been just a little tweaked out by the changes. Anyways I thought maybe this might cheer her up. Pretty simple construction here:
1. Stamp the background in kraft ink on fine linen paper
2. Stamp the frame on new Cosmo Cricket paper. Hand cut
3. Stamp the bigger flower and color with copic markers
4. Cut ribbon and stripe with markers. Adhere
5. Glue it all together and add the little pearls.
Thats all there is to it! Thanks so much for stopping by!