Sunday, November 15, 2009

Christmas Cards


I have been making a ton of them this weekend... I even took pictures, so things are going to be Christmasy around here for the next few days. I used stamps from Waltzingmouse Stamps, Papertrey ink, and Hero Arts.   First off I have to gush about WM stamps gorgeous Label 1 die set!  OMG it is to die for.  That gorgeous little border you see here, thats from the Label one set.  The polka dot background is also from WM.  The little noel is from PTI's 2008 tag set.  The cardstock and ink is all PTI.  The little bird is from Hero Arts.  I bought it last year, don't know the name.  Those cute little hearts I scored at Big Lots, super cheap.  They are from Heidi Grace.  I don't believe they are being made any longer, but I did just buy mine last week so if you have a Big Lots you may be in luck. 
This card is identical to the first one except that I swapped the hearts for buttons.  Love those PTI buttons, but hate mailing them.  LOL.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

this is gorgeous!!! fab Michelle!!!! Thank you!!

Melissa said...

Both cards are beautiful! Great job and that little bird is adorable!

B said...

Fabulous!

Cheryl said...

Very sweet. I love the clean and simple look.