Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Black and Blue Thanks

I made this a few days ago, trying to use up some of my spring rain cardstock.  It was a mistake to buy the huge pack!   Its pretty but just not my personal favorite shade of blue.  In any case... trying to get it down to a reasonable amount.  I used PTI's out on a limb stamp set.  If you have never tried PTI this is one of their best sets ever... I highly recommend it.  I used palette beaux art blue ink and palette noir for the branch.  The black is PTI's true black, along with their true black satin ribbon.  That big button I got from Making Memories.  It was a really great button and flower pack that I picked up at Michaels.  I don't usually buy stuff like that from Mike's because I try to support my LSS... I want to keep them in business.  I save Mike's for big expensive stuff I can use a coupon on, like cuttlebug dies or cricut cartridges... stuff like that.

2 comments:

One Creative Life said...

Beautiful card!!-Erica

Cheryl said...

So pretty. That shade of blue is beautiful!