Sunday, April 06, 2008

We Have a Winner! (And a runner up!)


Here is our winner! Congratulations Tommie! Please email me (derbylea at mac dot com) with your snail mail info and I will get your prize right out to you! And then because my son threw a huge fit when my daughter got to draw the first name, we have a runner up. So congratulations Katie! Katie, I still have to check my prize drawer but something crafty will be making its way to you as soon as you email me your snail mail info. My email: derbylea at mac dot com

6 comments:

Katie said...

No way Michelle!!! Hey, I'll take runner up. I want you to know that I have never won anything since I began blogging this year. Tell your son he did a good job :) I'll send you my info via e-mail.

tommie said...

Whew hoo!! That is hilarious he threw a fit. That totally sounds like my house.

Lisa said...

How fun is that!?! Can't wait to see pictures...

Cheeky said...

Congrats!!!

Flip Flop Momma said...

congrats to your winners..

tulipmom said...

Way to go Tommie!