Sunday, December 03, 2006

Whoohooo!

I added some links in the sidebar. Eh, it only took me the better part of an hour to figure it out. But I DID IT! I feel so proud!






I am back from my trip to the City. It was so pleasant to be free to shop for as long as I wanted. Much money was left in the city by the bay. The Macy's there rocks! 7 stories! Freaking amazing! Shoes take up almost one whole floor, truely a sight to behold. Alas, I was mostly buying for others, however I did manage to score a few things for myself.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun!!

Are you going to share pics of the fun things you got for yourself?!

IamDerby said...

Ummm wow hadnt even thought of that. It took so long to load up the damn tree pic I almost gave up. Thats the tree in the Hilton BTW. Thanks for the idea...now I have a project to work on. :)