Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Super Star

Good Morning and Happy Tuesday!  I have a long day ahead of me... I have to go pick up my daughter from her grandparents (3 hour drive).  It would not be so bad except I have to bring along my little guy who hates the car.  Should make for a long trip.

On to the card.  Here I used all PTI:   berry sorbet, summer sunrise, and pure poppy.  Most of the stamps are from Star Prints.  The little star is from It's a Celebration and the Polka Dots are from Polka Dot basics.  The orange ink is not PTI, its a dew drops chalk ink, mango I think.  The chalk ink showed up better on the kraft.  Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

B said...

So fun! Love the little stars you have everywhere and what a great combo of colors!

Heidi said...

Very cute card! I love the colors!

Cammie said...

Great color combination and layout!

Aimes said...

OMG I LOVE this card! Love the colours, the stars, the scalloped edges, the distressed edges, the buttons...EVERYTHING!
Need I say more?! LOL!
Aimes
x

BethieJ said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!! such a GREAT color combo!